Thanks in part to the Reading is Fundamental and Nestle Family Happy New School Year Giveaway, I have been looking for breakfast on-the-go recipes. As much as we would all love to sit down for a full breakfast everyday, some days we require something that is quick and easy. A healthy, vitamin-enriched, and portable breakfast is smoothies. Smoothies are an easy way to sneak in fruits, grains, and even vegetables for those hurried mornings.
- 1 cup frozen chopped mangoes
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet Classic French Vanilla Flavor Carnation Instant Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place mangoes, milk, Carnation Instant Breakfast Essential, lime juice and honey in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Divide between two chilled glasses and serve immediately.
- 1 cup Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Nestle Juicy Juice All Natural 100% Juice
- 1 packet Strawberry Sensation Flavor Carnation Instant Breakfast Essentials Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 to 1 cup frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Place Juicy Juice, Carnation Instant Breakfast Essentials, berries and ice in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media
Latest posts by Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media (see all)
- How To Tell Family and Friends About Your Child’s Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Diagnosis - February 8, 2018
- 5 Easy and Healthy Family Fun Activities - February 6, 2018
- One Month of Frugal Meals That Are Not Spaghetti - February 2, 2018