With Valentine’s Day being just around the corner, many parents are not only wondering about what gift to give their significant other, but just as important, what to get their own special bundle of joys. Valentine’s Day holds a special meaning to children and it’s a great opportunity to demonstrate love and affection for one another. You can make homemade treats, arts & crafts or dress kids up in a Valentine-themed outfit for a fun photoshoot.
Target is your one-stop shop to deck your little one out in the cutest Valentine’s Day attire. With their large selection of styles, you are sure to find something for everyone in your family to get them ready for the loveliest day of the year.
Whether you are looking for casual, playful outfits or something a little more formal, Target has just what you need to bring the whole outfit together! Check out some of the brand names like Just One You™ Made by Carter’s and Cat & Jack for sweet apparel that are perfect for V-Day.
5. Cat & Jack Baby Girls’ 2 Piece Ruffle Back Tunic with Cuffed Jersey Legging Set Baby Coral, $9.99
9. Cat & Jack Big Girls’ Tutu Skirt Coral, $14.99
- Cat & Jack, a new line of owned-brand kid’s apparel and accessories that is inspired by kids.
- Most Cat & Jack items are under $20.
- Cat & Jack includes colorful and spirited everyday apparel, accessories, footwear, swimwear and sleepwear in addition to school uniforms.
- All Cat & Jack items are meant to last but, if anything doesn’t, you can return it up to 1 year later with receipt. That is a 1 year guarantee on kids clothing – WOW!
I took my youngest, Micah, on a shopping trip to Target to find him a comfortable and cute Valentine’s Day outfit. He had a lot of fun trying on some of the newest gear as we rolled by many of the great selections.
Not only was I able to get him a complete V-Day ready outfit (Cat & Jack Toddler Boys’ Pullover Sweater Red Velvet, Cat & Jack Big Boys’ Flannel Lined Straight Fit Jean Black Wash, and Cat & Jack shoes), but I was also able to get him socks and pacifiers for all under $50! Great Savings + Cute Outfit = Valentine’s Day Win!! 🙂
Don’t worry, if your little one just has to have their favorite characters on their shirt, because Target’s got you covered! With their large selection of character themed valentine shirts from Mickey, Snoopy to Paw Patrol, the various character themed clothing will be sure to please your favorite little Valentine.
Visit your nearest Target store or Target.com
From my family to yours, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored by Target.
All opinions stated here are our own.
Latest posts by Amanda Littiken, Accidental Blogger of 4 & Balancing Motherhood Contributing Columnist (see all)
- Homeschool Learning Fun Products: Primary Science Deluxe Lab Set and Design & Drill Robot - June 27, 2017
- Get Your Kids Valentine’s Day Ready at Target - February 10, 2017
- Why We Decided to Homeschool AGAIN! - February 1, 2017