Do you have outdoor activity plans this summer? Maybe a day at the beach or a family BBQ at the park? No matter the destination, you have to make sure your eyesight is in great condition so you won’t miss the crystal clear waters at the beach or the vibrant green grass at the park. And protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays is a great start! Transitions Optical wants to help build awareness for routine eye checks that can help you prevent any sudden eyesight loss or poor health condition.
Transitions® lenses—the #1 recommended adaptive lenses worldwide—are the ideal everyday choice for healthy sight. They are clear indoors, outdoors, and at night, continuously adapt with every variation of light so you can consistently see your best. Transitions lenses enhance your vision by providing more clarity, better contrast, reducing glare, eye fatigue and strain—for more effortless sight. Transitions lenses block 100 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays—helping to protect the health and wellness of your eyes.
Join Transitions Optical and Latina Mom Bloggers on Wednesday, June 19 at 6 pm PST/ 9pm EST for a Twitter Party! We’ll be sharing healthy summer tips and how to protect the health and wellness of your eyes so that you can see a better summer.
Twitter Party Details
What: Transitions Healthy Summer Twitter Party
When: June 19 at 6 pm PST/ 9 pm EST
Who to Follow
Co-Hosts: @QueenofSwag4u, @thriftyninja, @7OnAShoeString, @Joscelynrc, @Sazon_Boricua
Moderators: @LatinaMomBlogs, @Jollymom
Winners will be selected at random, for a total of four (4) winners:
- Prize #1: $100 Visa gift card & Chef Ana Quincoces New Cookbook
- Prize #2: $100 Visa gift card & Chef Ana Quincoces New Cookbook
- Prize #3: Transitions Eyewear (valued up to $500) & Chef Ana Quincoces New Cookbook
- Prize #4: Transitions Eyewear (valued up to $500) & Chef Ana Quincoces New Cookbook
For the official rules, please click HERE.
To be eligible to win prizes, you must follow @Transitions and RSVP at Latina Mom Bloggers.
Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media
Latest posts by Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media (see all)
- Free Thanksgiving Planner - November 18, 2017
- Accepting 2017 Holiday Gift Guide Submissions - November 1, 2017
- How You Can Help Babies and Families in Need with Second Chance Baby Resource Center - October 13, 2017