Memorial Day, the last Monday of May, commemorates soldiers who died while in the military service and helps to honor all those who have served in the armed forces. With a military husband, a family that has veterans and a devoted military wife & mother in regular contributor, From The Frontline with Gabrielle Morel, we are grateful, respectful and in admiration of our military history – past and present.
In grateful thanks for those who’ve served our country, Andrea Woroch, (via Gift Card Granny) offers a Memorial Day listing of 125+ military discounts for merchandise and services.
Andrea Woroch is an established consumer savings expert passionate about helping individuals discover financial freedom. She understands that everyday costs quickly add up and life can get expensive. Her goal is to teach consumers how to live on less without radically changing their lifestyles, Andrea has appeared on The Today Show, ABC News NOW, NBC Nightly News, FOX, MSNBC, CW and been quoted in SmartMoney.com, Kiplinger Personal Finance and many others.
The top 10 Gift Card Granny discounts or merchandise and services are the following:
1. Papa Murphy’s – Save 50% on one pizza with your Military ID.
2. Red Robin – Save 25% to 50% on your meal purchase with a valid Military ID.
3. Johnny Rockets – Save 50% when you wear your uniform.
4. Timberland Outlets – Get a 20% discount with an active duty Military ID.
5. Sears Portrait Studio – Save 20% if you show your Military ID at checkout.
6. Southwest Airlines – Receive one-way tickets as low as $51 for military personnel and their family members. You must call Southwest Airline’s customer service hotline to receive the discount.
7. Clarion Hotel Universal – Military discounts are available for $59 or $69 per night with a free breakfast buffet. This offer is subject to availability.
8. Dollywood Theme Park – Receive a 30% discount during times of war for all active, disabled, retired, or reserve military personnel. The discount applies to all immediate family members.
9. Hidden Valley Ski Area – Enjoy a $5 lift ticket and $5 rental with a valid Military ID. Your dependants also can receive up to 50% off on their visit.
10. FTD – Save up to 20% on your flower purchase.
For a full list of military discounts, visit http://www.giftcardgranny.com/blog/military-discounts/.