Recently, we had the opportunity to partner with with Visit Orlando, (the Orlando Tourism Bureau and the only officially recognized sales and marketing organization for the Orlando and Orange County area) to experience some of Orlando firsthand on the #MOMVisitOrlando weekend. Thanks to @Ford_Southeast, we were able to experience the #MOMVisitOrlando weekend in the 2013 Ford Escape SEL.
Being a business owner, wife, and mother, its important to have an affordable vehicle that provides safety, comfort, and options that are helpful to the multi-tasking responsibilities of the day. Some of the convenient features of the 2013 Ford Escape SEL for families and professionals on-the-go are the following:
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate: Uses motion-sensing technology to allow quick and easy access to cargo area
- MyFord Touch System: Easy access to phone and vehicle controls and features using the central touch screen, buttons, steering wheel controls or voice commands.
- Blind Spot Information System: Displays an alert in the side mirror when a vehicle is detected entering a blind spot; cross-traffic alert warns if traffic approaches from the sides while backing out of a parking space
- Curve Control: Can automatically slow the vehicle when it’s cornering too fast (and Torque Vectoring Control, which can aid acceleration through a turn.)
- Rear Parking Assist
- AdvanceTrac with RSC (Roll Stability Control)
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tether Anchors for Children)
The Escape comfortably sits 5 passengers and is certified by U.S. EPA at a class-leading 33 mpg with an automatic transmissions for the Escape’s 1.6-liter EcoBoost® engine.
We drove the Escape throughout various areas of Orlando and in hot (and sometimes) rainy climate conditions and the Escape proved to be a smooth and easy ride. With an MSRP starting rate of $22,400 and its sleek design, safety, and mobility-friendly features, the 2013 Ford Escape is an affordable and quality option for all!