At the end of this week my teen and toddler twins finish their school year and the summer season officially starts for us. Since moving to Florida last year my family has been adjusting to the year round warmer weather. Coming from an entirely different climate to now living in Florida meant my family had to learn about proper sun and outdoor care. As a Mom I want my children to be safe in the sun and outdoors and as a wife & woman I want embrace the warmer living lifestyle. I search for products that can help to accomplish those desires. NEUTROGENA’s Wet Skin and Pink Grapefruit lines are the newest products of skincare that easily compliments the summer season with protection and easy usage.
NEUTROGENA, the #1 dermatologist-recommended skincare brand offers some of the world’s most loved beauty and skincare lines. In 2008 NEUTROGENA, the #1 dermatologist recommended over-the-counter acne brand, debuted the Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit line knowing that when consumers enjoy the sensory experience of a product they’ll use it more regularly and see optimal skin results. The comprehensive line of acne care products powerfully clears breakouts and blackheads with the same effective, yet gentle, acne-fighting formula as the #1 acne cleanser, NEUTROGENA Oil-Free Acne Wash, with the added bonus of delivering an uplifting Pink Grapefruit scent.
The line features MicroClear technology, a breakthrough patented technology that cuts through oil quickly to speed the maximum-strength acne medicine, Salicylic acid (2%) , straight to the source of breakouts. The NEUTROGENA Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser offers a rich, creamy cleansing experience without over drying. Even in the midst of living in a house full of men, I still love my favorite color pink. One of the first things I noticed about the Pink Grapefruit line was the pink bottle and the beautiful smell of pink grapefruit. It smelled light, fresh and clean and felt invigorating on the skin. Although suitable for the entire family to use, I believe women will really enjoy the fruity scent.
During the summer, skincare protection is very important, especially with children being more exposed to the sun and outdoor elements. Children are eager to run, swim and play outside so it can be a real struggle to reapply sunscreen after they have been already been playing. However, the Skin Cancer Foundation advises, “Reapplication of sunscreen is just as important as putting it on in the first place, so reapply the same amount every two hours.” NEUTROGENA makes it easier than ever to apply and reapply with NEUTROGENA Wet Skin Sunblock Sprays. These sunblocks are specifically designed to adhere to and protect wet skin, dampened by swimming, sweating or humid weather.
|PINK GRAPEFRUIT GIVEAWAY SET|
|WET SKIN GIVEAWAY SET
- Leave a comment below about your (or your family) favorite summer activity.
(Visit the NEUTROGENA website and learn more about their products at http://www.neutrogena.com/.)
- Subscribe to MamiofMultiples.com through Google Connect, Email, or RSS
- “Like” MamiofMultiples.com Facebok Page and leave a comment on the wall
- Like the NEUTROGENA Facebook page and leave a comment on the wall that you found them via MamiofMultiples.com.
- “Tweet the following statement on Twitter: “I want to #win a #NEUTROGENA Wet Skin and Pink Grapefruit gift sets via @JoscelynRC on http://www.mamiofmultiples.com. #giveaway“
Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media
Latest posts by Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media (see all)
- Target Boutique Brand Toys Holiday Giveaway - December 18, 2014
- Lend a Smithfield Ham This Holiday and Get a Spiral Sliced Ham Giveaway #LendAHam - December 16, 2014
- Create Sweet Holiday Memories with Pillsbury and $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway - December 15, 2014