With a wife, two daughters, (plus two sons), my Cuban father has always been surrounded by the essence of women. From putting on fashion shows of new pretty dresses my Mom would buy to paying for the
bi-weekly hair appointments for all of his girls, he was well acquainted with needs of women. This past summer, he was watching his beloved New York Yankees play on television and an Olay commercial appeared on the screen. Instead of flipping the channel, he watched how the promo explained the wonderful benefits and affordability of Olay’s beauty products. So it came as no surprise that the next day he calls me from his office to ask if I (1) had heard about Olay’s new line of moisturizers and (2) that I should go buy some because he wanted to make sure that even though I was a busy WAHM that I was still taking care of my skin.
From the very beginning, Olay has always been about helping woman because it was created from love. As the Olay website explains, “In the 1950s, chemist Graham Wulff saw his wife Dinah’s frustration with the thick, waxy beauty creams that came in shoe-polish tins. They left her skin looking greasy, and they certainly didn’t fit with her feminine sensibility. Graham wanted to create a new beauty product for her—one that could not only moisturize her skin, but also leave her feeling beautiful and feminine. Together, Graham and Dinah fine-tuned everything from absorption and texture to the delicate pink shade and instantly recognizable fragrance. At last, the legendary Oil of Olay Beauty Fluid was born.“
The Olay website and the Spanish version of the Olay website, http://www.Olayparati.com, help to highlight Olay products and provides a skincare quiz to determine the right products for each skin type.
Especially during the holidays (or Navidad “Christmas“) season, it’s hard to find time for TLC so Olay is offering the gift of skincare this holiday season along with some essentials for relaxing and pampering. The Olay Holiday and Navidad Giftbasket (retail value $100) includes the following:
• Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Cleanser. Cleansing is key in the winter months. The cold weather tightens your pores so you need to use a cleanser that nourishes & moisturizes the skin while removing impurities like Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Cleanser.
• Olay Total Effects Moisturizer with SPF 15. Remember to moisturize and protect your skin from the sun! Although it may be cold and overcast outdoors the sun’s harmful UVB/UVA rays still shine through the clouds and onto your skin. Try a moisturizer with SPF like Olay Total Effects with SPF 15 in addition to sun protection it combats the seven signs of aging in one simple step.
• Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream. Specifically formulated for the skin all around the eye, Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream is fortified with the Olay exclusive VitaNiacin complex to fight 7 signs of aging and transform eye skin to look younger and impart a radiant glow.
• Olay Total Effects Bodywash. Skincare goes beyond the face. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash is Olay’s most advanced body wash that offers seven anti-aging benefits to help restore skin’s youthful appearance while you shower.
• Olay Tote Bag. Great for holiday travel.
• 1 Red Klean Kantene Water Bottle. It is important to drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated and eliminate toxins.
• 1 candle for soothing relaxation.
• 1 fitness DVD. Exercising regularly can help you achieve a healthy looking glow. Exercise increases circulation which delivers nutrients and allows for a restful sleep which gives skin the chance to rejuvenate.
• 1 Sleeping Mask. A good night’s sleep is part of a good skincare regimen. You should get at least 7 to 8 hours of beauty rest.
To Enter to Win a Olay Holiday and Navidad Giftbasket valued at $100
1. Visit the Olay website and leave a comment below this post about your favorite Olay product and/or which Olay product you would like to try.
•Subscribe to MamiofMultiples.com through Google Connect, Email, or RSS
•”Like” MamiofMultiples.com Facebok Page and indicate on the wall that you found the MamiofMultiples FB page because of this posting
•Follow MamiofMultiples.com on Twitter
•”Like” Olay Facebook Page and indicate on the wall that you found the Olay FB page because of this posting
•Tweet the following statement on Twitter: I am tweeting to win a $100 valued #Olay Holiday & Navidad Giftbasket from @JoscelynRC http://www.mamiofmultiples.com. #giveaway #holidays.
During this holiday season and throughout the year, for skincare and beauty tips, visit Olay’s website www.olay.com.
Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media
Latest posts by Joscelyn, Owner of Mami of Multiples & Mami Innovative Media (see all)
- B.Box: Essential On the Go Products for Families and Diaper Wallet Giveaway - March 25, 2015
- Join the Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge and Help Find America’s Top Young Scientist - March 24, 2015
- Quality and Affordable Style with the #AdamLevineCollection and a $50 Kmart Gift Card Giveaway - March 19, 2015